Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

moments with Coffee

i'm not really a fan of any coffee shops like Starbucks, Figaro, Seattle's Best and the like. but i do love coffee, a huge fan, i must say. i can consume two to three tumblers of coffee in a day. i even drink on a hot afternoon siesta :)

more and more people [nowadays, i think] are getting hooked up staying at coffee shops. tried doing so, and i find out why: free wi-fi access and the warm-serene ambiance they have. for most, they do have this some sort of feeling whenever they stay at coffee shops [i remember BOB ONG's article about that -- I only go to Starbucks [or any coffee shops] when I have lots of cash to burn and whenever I feel like I wanna be sosyal for a day. It brings out the social climber in me.] well, there are some coffee houses where a lot of people stay, noise and the annoying cigarette smoke best describes the area so i guess it's not appropriate to say [at all times] that coffee shops are quiet places where you can stay and relax.

here's some of my sketches during my goofing off moments in one of the coffee shops i visit:






 

2 komento:

  1. really enjoy your sketches! ha ha am trying to think in Tagalog...pasensiya na lang...but I'm glad I discovered your blog.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. maraming salamat! [thank you so much!]

    saw your sketches too and theyre also great!see you around :)

    TumugonBurahin